On the Kitchen Counter

Recently I was looking for something on the kitchen counter and felt my electric kettle a bit warm.

It was empty but the inside coil was very hot.


I must have somehow accidentally switched the “on” switch without knowing it.

Thank God He alerted me. Any longer the whole house may be affected.

I read somewhere that unplugging all wires is a good safety measure when you are going away for a period of time. end48

Goldie Chong (Perth)

 

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *