Noah St. John in his bestselling book:
The Secret Code of Success1)http://www.amazon.com/The-Secret-Code-Success-Happiness/dp/0061715743
observes that it is not possible for one person to become a great and successful leader all by himself.
He quotes J. Krishnamurti
Loving mirrors are people who unreservedly commit themselves to support us so that we can become both faithful and successful leaders.
Approaching your Loving Mirrors or those who profit from being mentored. Tell them of important they are and how much you value their input in your life and work.
1. What do you get out of me being in your life?
2. What have you gained from our relationship? Please be specific.
3. What would be missing if I weren’t in your life?
4. What do you see as my strengths?
5. What can I do differently to improve our relationship?
6. If there were one word or phrase you’d use to describe our relationship, what should it be?
7. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate our relationship?
Noah St John p. 99
Jack Canfield popular co-author of Chicken Soup for My Soul series.
Jack Canfield (born August 19, 1944 is an American author and motivational speaker. He is the co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, which has more than 250 titles and 500 million copies in print in over 40 languages. In 2005 Canfield co-authored The Success Principles.2)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Canfield
References [ + ]